Attention Parents & Guardians:
To ensure public health and safety surrounding the Thanksgiving Holiday, all District 80 Schools will be full remote learning starting November 30 through December 4, 2020. All District 80 students will resume Hybrid A/B learning on December 7, 2020. During the week of November 30 through December 4, 2020 students will work remotely in the same manner as they did 1st quarter. If you have questions, please contact your child’s teacher or school.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Parents & Guardians -October 19, 2020 Reopening Information for Students (Kindergarten-8th Grade)
Students will do one of the following beginning October 19, 2020:
1. Attend in person on Monday & Wednesday and remote on Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday.
2. Attend in person on Tuesday & Thursday and remote on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.
3. Parent selected full remote learning Monday – Friday.
Click on the following for instructions on how to access the Skyward Family Portal for:
1. Mobile Devices using the Skyward App. (Click Here)
2. Desktop or PC using the Skyward web link. (Click Here)
Contact your student’s school for Skyward login/password information or if you have further questions. The Hybrid A/B reopening plan is listed below. Thank you.
Tentative Reopening Plan
2020-2021 School Supply List
Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) SNAP Benefits
We are “Committed to Excellence”, and work hard to make this site a primary source for timely information and a gateway for improved communication between parents, teachers, students and other members of our community.
JL Buford Staff Pink Out in support of cancer patients.