Good morning! Today is Thursday, November 14th, 2019
- We will have a special assembly this morning in the gym at 9:00. Valentino Willis is a former Harlem Globetrotter. He will be our guest speaker. He will talk about bullying and anti-drugs.
- RTI this morning is MATH. (Groups that meet after the assembly)
- Today is Day #2 on the enrichment schedule.
- Tech: Please bring your headphones to tech today.
- Library: Today is a check-out day. Please bring your library books.
- Band Practice today is for Saxophones.
- Girls Basketball Practice today 3:30-5:00
Your lunch choices today are:
- Main choices:
- Choice #1 – Cheesy Chicken Bake with Whole Grain Roll
- Choice #2 – Chicken Tenders with Roll
- Yogurt with granola
- Shaker Salads (this is the salad in a container)
- Sunbutter Sandwich Combo (comes with a cheese stick and bag of snack mix)
- Whipped potatoes
- Fruit & Veggie Bar (Salad Bar)
- And a choice of milk and water
It’s going to be a chilly week! Please bring your coats to lunch. We will be going out for recess if the wind chill temperature is above 32 degrees and it is not raining. You will not be allowed to go back to your classrooms to get your coats.
- Friday- Girls Basketball Practice 3:30-5:00
- Boys Basketball game on Saturday, Nov 16th at 11:00 at Waltonville
Today’s Day #2 Enrichment Schedule
- 12:45 – 1:15 Art – Wielt Music - Brelje Tech – Sager Library - Harrison
- 1:15 - 1:45 Art – Piercy Music - Barnes Tech – Biggerstaff Library - Burns
- 1:45- 2:15 - Art – Perko Music - Tamen Tech – Cain Library - Hays
- 2:15 – 2:45 Music - Estes Tech – Maco Library - Reed
Reminder……We are holding a coin drive this week for one of our JLB families that lost their home to a fire. Every donation helps!
Keep making those awesome behavior choices! Have a GREAT day!